June 3, 2008

In the begining there were boxes...

Hi guys,

Over dinner on Sunday mom made a fine point: "You should blog while in Japan."

I had already decided to buck the trend of JETs heading over and spending their time blogging, but went home and thought about mom's suggestion. Overall it seems to make good sense, giving me a way to journal about our time in Japan, create an easy place for my peeps to check up on Cotey life and well, hopefully have a record of time spent, things done and places visited for when our brains age and we can't remember that we ever went to Japan. Hopefully I will post more than one entry...that is my previous blog entry record to-date.

As of right now we are swimming in cardboard...quite literally...as we pack up our home. It's proving to be a pretty difficult task, dividing things into storage, still need but will store, clothes for the next two months and oh goodness what are we taking when we don't know our work dress code?

Anyway...off to play some WoW with the hubs. We are both big fans of de-stressing with constant game breaks. Good news of the day, the truck is reserved and Sprint cancelled our cell phones with no early termination fees.

Maybe before we depart I can fill in some of the back story on my snazzy new laptop. Of course that would require me to get a snazzy new laptop...

Later,
T

3 comments:

Brooke said...

I am very excited to hear about the blog. I really miss you all. We tell our friends here about how cool you all are! I hope your packing goes well!! ALL THE BEST!!!!

Anonymous said...

Drink plenty of water as you begin to pack. Today is to be in the mid nineties and tomorrow even higher. There will be hotdogs and hamburgers and rootbeer floats to celebrate when you finally finish!

The Coteys said...

Woot! Root beer floats are the best kind of reward. Now all we have to do is manuver 20,000 pounds of truck into the Cul de Sac...nothing too challenging...right...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails