December 17, 2008

Debating!

You guys are so lucky to have T as a blogger. There was silence on the board for over 4 months and now you get live action debate feed. That's right I am sitting here in debate practice, blogging. I figured I could bring you all to debate, since debate is one of the reasons I have been so silent.

Debate season in Japan runs from September to December. The best debaters across Japan come together for the National Tournament this coming weekend in Gifu prefecture. Now I am sure you are wondering why TP would be involved with debate, afterall, we don't even speak Japanese. Well boys and girls, this is Japan, expect the unexpected. Our kids don't debate in Japanese, they debate in English. The abilities of these kids in competition is pretty amazing.

Hold on... we are starting practice... I will catch up with you all later!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails