May 21, 2009

nevermind, no classes will be cancelled

So, it appears that the Japanese government is changing its guidelines for dealing with H1N1. They are going to advise that school districts and businesses treat this new deal just like seasonal flu. Previous to this new decision the government had been treating H1N1 like its more deadly cousin bird flu.

The long and short of this news is that I will not be missing school due to the fear of spread. If the flu comes to my lil old town by the lake the only way I will miss school is if I get sick. NO THANK YOU!

On a lighter note, I spent Monday in Tokyo with ManInCharge. We had a great day and ate at the most extraordinary vegan place in Akasaka. I will impart more details in just a bit. For now, I am finished.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails