March 3, 2010

I can see it clearly…

The finish line is rapidly approaching! As most of my close friends and family have realized, I have spent the better part of the last year working to be healthier. As ManInCharge likes to put it, present Silly is paying for the actions of past Silly, all to the benefit and ultimate happiness of future Silly.

Boy is he right. Except. Having a healthier lifestyle, diet and mindset isn't really "paying for the past." This new approach to living feels, well, more like living than my past. I am really happy today. I am really happy and really close to being done with the loosing process. I am looking forward to maintenance.

Today I checked in to see where I am and I am so close I can taste the end. To celebrate I went out and bought donuts. {Old habits are hard to break.} Then I gave all but one away to my coworkers.

As Always,

SillyGirl

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails