April 24, 2010

...how amusing on a saturday night...


**There are one or two swear words in the below video - so please don't play in circumstances where the f*bomb might make you cringe.  It is well worth the view though and the swearing is not gratuitous. We were both belly laughing by the end.**

ManInCharge and I just finished up our dinner and sat down to watch a movie.  Before I started up the newest flick we rented from itunes I was reading through some recommendations in Google Reader and stumbled across this:
video
In other slightly related news, ManInCharge has informed me that I have a tendency to overuse the word gratuitous.  Ha ha.  I used it in my blog.  No seriously.  He thinks it has been incorporated into daily usage when really it should be reserved for its actual intended purpose.  I was curious so I looked it up.  

gra·tu·i·tous (adj)
1
.
given, done, bestowed, or obtained without charge or payment; free; voluntary.
2.
being without apparent reason, cause, or justification: a gratuitous insult.
3.
Law . given without receiving any return value.

Its interesting that we actually use it to mean the secondary definition.  ManInCharge is such a smartypants.  Now I have to find a new word to mean "not in excess."  Okay, enough SillyGirl - time to watch Up In the Air (2009).

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails