April 28, 2010

...its my party and I'll eat crepes if I want to...

LilSis has begun her journey.  I of course am getting ready to pop some popcorn and watch a movie.  TeamCOTEY will head down to pick LilSis up in the morning tomorrow.  Yay!  This makes me really happy for lots of reasons.  I am most happy because we haven't seen her in so long.  LilSis is pretty awesome and I love spending time with her.  So does ManInCharge.  Actually, now that I think about it, everybody likes spending time with her...because she is awesome.
My only wish is that I were a kawaii Japanese girl wearing a hopi and eating a strawberries and cream crepe.  The Japanese are crazy for crepes.  I have not had one here.  I only ate crepes in Cork.  Maybe this Golden Week I will try one.  If you don't see me around for a while.  Fear not.  I am out galavanting.  And stuffing my face with crepes.  Wishing you all a wonderful Golden Week!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails