June 2, 2010

rainy afternoons...

For the last two weeks our weather pattern has been unique.  Instead of it shifting in the evening, it has been changing in the middle of the day.  We travel from beautiful crisp morning into a balmy noon.  By the afternoon the weather becomes overcast and I have to fight to get my run in before the rain comes down.  I thought we had broken the pattern today.  The day remained warm in the afternoon - but the rain still came.
A few days ago I got caught in a deluge.  I was happy that it was warm enough to enjoy.  Here is that captured moment from a few days ago - happy, hair still plastered to my face, eyes huge.  No wonder my kids always say my eyes are big - I have to stop holding them open so wide.  Who does that?  Me I guess.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails