July 2, 2010

because we all need to remember to smile

It is Saturday morning and I am feeling at peace.  I learned an important lesson about doing the right thing in the right way this week.  I learned that integrity is still valued in some corners of the world.  I learned that if you do the best you can you have done all that you can, and that is enough.  I learned that being honest and saying that it is enough is important.  I am joyful.  My heart is open.  I have a feeling that I will be able to wrap the happiness project.

In other news, Philip is snoozing away upstairs.  Last night was the first decent sleep either of us had had in about a week.  It has been hot and humid and generally uncomfortable.  Last night we remembered to leave the fan on.  I, however, woke up like clockwork and I am sipping my coffee cruising the internet.  I suppose it would be more productive to do the dishes, but instead I am watching random music videos.  I stumbled across this one and it really made me smile.  I hope you enjoy it as well!



(via vic.)

I had never heard of Darren Hanlon, but I am so happy that I scrolled down and found this video.  I agree his dancing is too dang cute and the whole video brought a smile to my lips.  If you want to hear more of his sound check him here.

Happy Saturday morning to Friday afternoon - depending on your timezone this moment.  Please excuse me I need to go wake up my husband and convince him that we need to learn choreography {And hope for a rapid improvement in our rhythm, because right now we would poke each other in the eye if we tried to dance together} and go through our life breaking out in semi-spontaneous dance routines.  I hope he's game.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails