October 26, 2010

best moment at the fair and a secret

First:

I loved this moment the most and thought it deserved its own space in time.  
We're throwin' it back to the 1960s.  
I'm in my wranglers and my man is wearin' his union shirt.


And the promised secret:


I just did it again.
It's time to come clean.
The best way to break a bad habit is to tell folks what you're up to.
...

I can't stop checking the online police blotter.  

I blame a mixture of: the routine of reading the campus paper; the almost daily presence of the police, fire and ambulance in our drive; and the prolonged knock, knock, knocking on Saturday night.  Let me tell you, October has been a busy month for our dorms: a cooking related cut, a small appliances fire, trespassing {hence the knock, knock, knocking} and a missing husband.  I now feel compelled to keep checking to see what they find about the missing persons case.  I'm going to do my best to abstain.  Nosiness is not okay.

1 comment:

Burciko said...

Hi! New follower from blogfrog.. Hope you stop by too! ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails