December 2, 2010

favorites

One of my favorite blogs in the WHOLE WIDE WORLD is My Milk ToofIt is a beautifully done blog that chronicles the adventures of two best friends.  Ickle and Lardee are my favorite pair on the Internet.  They are the brain children of Inhae Renee Lee, an artist living and working in Berkley, CA.

 {rights reserved image created by Lee for My Milk Toof from Ickle & Lardee's latest adventure Pop!}

Without fail I exclaim in delight when I see a post from Ickle and Lardee come across my Google Reader.  I wish upon the brightest star to live a life as full of adventure as these two do, enjoying the company of one another, passing time and discovering fun in the normalcy of everyday. 
 {However, I secretly fear that if we drew the comparisons between me and my best friend,  I am the Lardee to Phil's ever-patient Ickle...}

1 comment:

Jeanette said...

I saw that picture and remembered that we had a popcorn maker very similar to that one when I was little. I forgot all about that thing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails