December 13, 2010

My next move.

[When it comes to aspirations, it’s not about ideas. It's about making ideas happen. What's your next step?]

 

Settling down isn’t our path, not now.  Just call us what we are, modern-day nomads.  Always restless, looking onwards.  In three weeks we will move for the ninth time in our five year union. 

I’m chasing the sky this time. 

Some people covet things.  I covet Westward facing windows, so much so that I am packing our bags despite being here for less than four months.  When given the opportunity to inhabit a space with a vista that makes my heart sing, how could I not shift our lives up one floor and across the hall?   

My next step is to do the improbable and move, simply for a better chance to see what I can see.
Take a moment and explore how other folks move from ideas into reality at Reverb10.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails