December 10, 2010

#Reverb10 - an introduction


Today I wore my rainbow socks, took the trash out and decided that I too want to frame the year I had and the year ahead by participating in #Reverb10.  While I might be a bit late to the party, I am excited to see where the daily prompts will lead me.  In the spirit of sprinting to catch up I am joining this month long project on Day 10.  In fairness I learned of it on Day 9 – via Moments of Perfect Clarity.


I tell you what.  Sometimes I wonder at how I managed to not join a sorority in college…this need to join in and play along is mighty strong.  Then I remember I was never one for joining out of a great fear of not really belonging, and I chose a school without a greek life just in case no one would let me be a part of their club.  I suppose this is a bit like a virtual pledge.  Hi.  My name's Teresa.  I'm ten days late, but I want to be a part, not apart.

And so, I am going to be playing catch-up.  Here we go.

1 comment:

julochka said...

i think it's no worries as i joined late too (on day 7) :-) it's rather interesting to write a single catch-up post of the first ones...it gives you a bigger picture than it does doing it day by day. i was thinking about letting a few days go by and doing one with 3-4 - i think it helps my thinking that way.

glad you decided to play! i too didn't join a sorority, but am still a joiner. :-)

xox,
/j

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails