May 6, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

In an attempt to get back into the swing of blogging I have decided to start some light-hearted prompted topics.  Happy Friday, I hope everyone has a wonderful Mother's Day weekend! 



{via the little things we do}

 1. What I love most about my home is that when a light bulb expires I put in a work order and someone else comes and changes it when I'm gone.  I'd love a home of our own, but I might as well embrace the benefits of dorm life :)...


2. I'm excited because we got to see the littlest one of us kickin' up a fuss this morning.  She has been in our lives for eighteen weeks and yet we got our first peek at her this week and it feels great to say hey and see what a little mover and shaker we've got on our team.

3. My preferred method for blowing off steam when I'm frustrated is to pretend nothing is wrong and get frustrated at the silliest things.  Though I am slowly learning to be a bit more productive and go for a walk.

4. Currently I am craving ...not a darn thing, which is just so weird considering.  I am counting down the remaining 78 days of eating in and then high-tailing it to our favorite Mexican restaurant.

5. The thing I love most about my mom is her endless supply of love, patience, support and encouragement.  Being thirty minutes down the road for the next couple of years makes me the happiest camper in the world.

6. If I was going to write a book about my life, the title would be "The Art of Being Forgetful"  People keep telling me not to worry, it's baby brain and I just smile, but honestly I've always been this confused.  Have you seen my keys?


7. If I were to eat one thing for the rest of eternity it would be pancakes with strawberries.  Though I really should check back on that in a few months, until this littlest one came along I was a savory over sweet.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I like pancakes with strawberries too...and real whipped cream!

I don't think I could eat it every day for the rest of eternity though. ;)

stephanie@metropolitanmama.net

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails